Spot. Innovative Technologies Inc.
2. Collection of Personal Information:
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website and use our Services, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
– information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.spotwalk.ca and the mobile application, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
– information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
– information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
– additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
– information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
– information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, and
– your resume if you choose to submit it to us for consideration.
Information from other sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
3. Use of Personal Information
You agree that Spot may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
– to prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches
– to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
– to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information, and
– to consider you as a third party service provider if you choose to upload your resume for our consideration.
Sharing information with and registration on social media sites: We may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Services with your login credentials. We can also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
– companies related to Spot: to provide joint content and services (such as registration and customer support), to prevent, detect and investigate possible illegal activities, violations of our policy, fraud and/or data security breaches, and to support decision making on products, websites, applications, services, tools and communication. Spot will only use this information to send you marketing messages when you yourself have requested their services, and they will use your personal
– service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support.
– certain third parties (such as intellectual property rights holders, supervisory authorities, tax authorities, police and other regulatory authorities) if we are required to do so by law, or in accordance with our
– to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
– if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
– if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
– other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via Spot;
– companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or that acquire us;
– an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith – believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall moreover – in our efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the
website free of malicious persons or parties – not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities
Information you share while using the Services: You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
In case you use the Services from a shared device or a device in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared device to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.
4. Marketing Purposes
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you service requests, whether personalised or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by Spot.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities.
When you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, contact us by email at email@example.com, or follow the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication you received.
6. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
7. Protection and retention of your personal information
We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss,abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is
no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
8. Other information
Contact: If you have any questions about Spot’s Website or Services please contact us at